Saturday, March 16, 2013

Finals Week!

I have SO much new stuff that I want to post about, but I just haven't had time to sit down and write it all out. Kudos to the bloggers that can post something almost everyday! Here is just a quick little update as to why I have been so busy. IT FINALS WEEK! Ahhh. Stressed to the MAX and have no time to do anything. Kris and I both got sick a few weeks ago, so that messed up our work out schedule and we just can't seem to get back into it with all the studying that we have been doing lately. I think our goal is to restart LiveFit Phase 3 after spring break. I have a ultrasound physics, vascular, and sonography anatomy/pathology class that I am studying for. The quarter has been very challenging, so I'm not sad to see that it is coming to an end. Just one more step closer to the end! I have surprised myself in many ways this quarter. All my hard work and dedication has paid off. :) My finals are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday....but it doesn't end there! I decided to sign up and take my ultrasound physics ARDMS registry exam over spring break, on March 27th! As soon as finals are over, I get to jump right in an study for that as well. Hopefully my brain can handle it. I will be looking forward to the afternoon on the 27th because I at least get a few days of relax-chill time-celebration-lazy days until I start classes again on April 1st. 


Be looking forward to an awesome yummy filled blog post with lots of new recipes over my spring break! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment